United States - Traveling
Organizing your trip
Means of transport recommended in town
Means of transport recommended in the rest of the country
|Name||Type||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Jet Blue||Low Cost||Yes||No|
|Southwest Airlines||Low Cost||Yes||No|
|Virgin America||Low Cost||Yes||No|
|Spirit Airlines||Low Cost||Yes||No|
Traveling by yourself
The gasoline price in the USA is cheaper than in Europe for example. However, you still have to remember that the unit measure is the gallon (3.785 liters) and the price changes from one state to another.
Different forms of tourism
- Liberty Bell: in Philadelphia, is an American bell asociated with the American Revolutionary War.
- Independence Hall is a US national landmark located in Philadelphia. It is a red brick building, built between 1732 and 1753, and designed in the Georgian style.
- Washington Monument is a large, tall white-colored obelisk in Washington DC.
- Pearl Harbor is a harbor and deep naval base on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
- Statue of Liberty in New York city.
- Ellis Island in New York was at one time the main entry facility for immigrants entering the United States.
Visit USA Tourist to see all the National Parks.
Health and safety
Time difference and climate
Main Courses: Chili con carne, Burgers, Chicken Gumbo, Shrimp Gumbo, Jambalaya, Country Ham.
Cocktails: Eggnog, Southern Mint Julep.
Bakeries: Corn bread; Peanut brittle.
Desserts: President's cake; The King cake from New Orleans.